Exhibiting Rules & Regulations
As an Exhibitor in the show, we hereby agree to conduct business in a professional manner, to observe the exhibit show hours, and to the following rules and regulations.
- Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect and indemnify the 2016 UAS Midwest, Universal Technology Corporation, Show Management and its subcontractors, show hosts, sponsors and co-sponsors, and the Dayton Convention Center harmless from any claims, losses, expenses, (including attorneys’ fees) and liability arising in connection with the UAS Midwest meeting being held at the Dayton Convention Center, Dayton, Ohio, August 16-17, 2016. Exhibitor agrees to make no claims whatsoever for loss, theft, damage, destruction of goods; nor for any injury to himself or employees while in the exhibit hall; nor for any damage of any nature, including damage to his business, nor for any loss resulting from labor disputes, acts of God or nature, or any actions of any nature of the 2016 UAS Midwest and Show Management.
- Upon acceptance of the booth application please understand booth fees are non-refundable.
- Exhibitor to notify Show Management in writing if it needs to change its booth size, change its company listing and/or contact information, as well as if it needs to cancel out of the show. Please note: In the event of total or partial cancellation (space size reduction) by Exhibitor, the booth fee will not be reduced or refunded.
- Exhibitor must designate a Point of Contact for the show. Information regarding the show will be disseminated to the Point of Contact electronically. The Show Management will provide the Exhibitor an Exhibitor Login User ID and Password to use to register staff members, upload logos, etc. This login will allow an Exhibitor to obtain information not listed on the Exhibiting page of the website.
- Exhibitor acknowledges that the 2016 UAS Midwest, Universal Technology Corporation, Show Management and its subcontractors, and the Dayton Convention Center do not maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property. The Exhibitor is advised to carry floater insurance to cover their exhibit material against damage and loss and public liability insurance to cover against injury to the Exhibitor, its staff, and to injury to others. All property of Exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from and within the confines of the exhibit area.
- No exhibit shall be permitted to interfere with a neighboring exhibit. Island exhibits must not include a back wall that blocks visibility of neighboring booths. In-line booth walls or equipment displayed must not exceed eight (8) feet in height. Any exceptions or modifications to the height restrictions must be approved by Show Management.
- All exhibits must be set up by 5:00 PM on Monday. If for some reason booth materials have not yet arrived, and the Exhibitor must set up on the following day, set-up must be coordinated with Service Decorator and Show Management to ensure booths are set-up during the slower traffic times.
- No explosives, fuel, combustibles, hazardous materials, decorative materials neither fireproofed nor flameproofed, or any other materials or substances deemed hazardous under applicable fire regulations may be brought into the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibitor must observe all union regulations in force in the Exhibit Hall and use qualified personnel for services.